Apply for a Lactiful Subsidy
If purchasing Lactiful Supply Max at the regular price would cause hardship for your family and if your family earns less than $60,000 per year, we encourage you to apply for a Lactiful Subsidy. Simply complete the form and if you are chosen to receive a subsidy you will be emailed a gift certificate which you can redeem to lower your cost of Lactiful Supply Max.
The Lactiful Subsidy Program is meant to help families who are experiencing significant financial difficulties. Adding a baby and breastfeeding challenges to an already stressful financial situation can turn a time of blessing into a time of hardship, despair and depression. If this describes your situation, please apply.
- The wait may be long - The Subsidy Review Board meets regularly to review applications in the order they are received. Due to high volume, you may have to wait two weeks or more to hear if you have been selected to receive a subsidy. This is important because the longer milk supply problems continue the more difficult it is to correct.
- You may not get the full subsidy you request - The review board favors helping more moms with a smaller subsidy than fewer moms with a larger subsidy. While a mom may request a $75 subsidy, the review board may choose to use that $75 to help three moms; each with a $25 subsidy.
- You may not be selected to receive a subsidy - Funds in the subsidy account are always changing as are the number of applications. When the number of applications exceed the funding available, some applications are, unfortunately, rejected.
- Please only apply for a subsidy if you truly have the intention of using the gift certificate if you are awarded one. The subsidy committee is a volunteer group and they dedicate a lot of their time to reading every application. They put a lot of thought and effort into deciding how the subsidy funds should be distributed to help the most moms possible. We welcome all applications, but please, if you are not serious about purchasing Lactiful don't take their valuable time.
- Please check your spam/junk folder regularly - Customers have reported that subsidy award emails are being flagged as spam by some email programs.
No. This is a subsidy program. What that means is that the subsidy will reduce the price of Lactiful Supply Max by paying a portion of the cost, the mom is responsible for the remainder of the cost. As a simplistic example: imagine that the Subsidy Review Board has $100 in funding to distribute. They get five applications for subsidy. They could choose to give a $97 subsidy to one mom, who would get Supply Max for free however the other four moms would receive no assistance. Or, and this is much more likely, the review board could provide each of the five moms with a $20 subsidy. In nearly all cases, the board will favor helping the greatest number of moms.
No. When the number of applications exceed the amount of funding in the subsidy account, unfortunately the review board must decline some applications.
No. If you are awarded a subsidy, you can only apply it to a future order. It is not possible to credit a subsidy to an order that has already been placed.
Yes, The Lactiful Guarantee is unchanged by participation in the subsidy program. You will still receive the total amount you paid refunded back to your credit card and Lactiful will pay all return shipping charges.
The Subsidy Review Board meets frequently to review applications. Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. In times of low volume you may hear back in just a few days, but in times of heavy volume it can take as long as 3 weeks. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder regularly. We have heard from customers that subsidy awards are being flagged as spam by some email programs. **Gmail Users Please Note: Google Mail seems to be filing our subsidy reward emails under "Categories: Promotions" so please remember to check there for your email.
If you are planning on placing an order right now at full price, please wait to complete your subsidy application until you know if Lactiful is working for you. Once you know it is working and want to place a reorder, complete your subsidy application then. Subsidy gift certificates cannot be applied to a previous order; they are for new orders only and must be applied at the time the order is placed.
Yes, if you've already been approved for a subsidy we are happy to provide assistance to you for as long as you feel you need to continue taking Lactiful. Simply reply to your approval email to begin our “Quick Re-Application Process” so we can grant you another gift certificate quickly.
Lactiful is still my miracle worker. I don't know what I would do without this subsidy program and blend of pills. Only 3 more months till our 1 year goal and then who knows how long after that!!