Questions About Lactiful Supply Max
Yes! Lactiful increases breast milk production* in most women who try it. In a 2012 observational study of Lactiful users, 67% experienced an increase in breast milk production within 14 days of starting Lactiful. It works by combining the world's strongest herbal supplement (a combination of 8 all-natural, milk-increasing ingredients) with a targeted education program. Together these make an effective treatment for low milk supply for most women.
Yes! In a 2012 observational study of Lactiful users, 67% experienced a significant increase in breast milk production within 14 days of treatment. Of the women who experienced an increase, the average increase was an additional 14.8 ounces of breast milk production per woman, per day.
- Guarantee - Try Lactiful for 14 days and if you are not happy with the results, you can get a quick, 100% refund. You do not get any guarantee with bottles of common fenugreek, blessed thistle, or other generic herbs. You do not get a guarantee with a off-label prescription of domperidone or reglan. You may not get a guarantee with other commercial herbal products. It's not that these other products are bad - they do work for some moms. The problem is, if they don't work for you, not only will you be frustrated, you'll have wasted your money.
- Established Success Rate - An observational study was conducted of moms who measured their milk production (using the scientific 4-hour pump test model developed by Thomas Hale, Ph.D.; Peter Hartmann, PhD.; and colleagues). They measured their production before starting Lactiful and three different times while taking Lactiful and the results show that on average, Lactiful Supply Max increases milk supply 67% of the time. So if you choose Lactiful, you have a 67% chance that your milk supply will increase. And if it does not work for you, you get a full refund. If you choose another product, you have an unknown chance of increasing breast milk production and likely no opportunity to receive a refund.
- All-in-one Solution - To replicate what you get in 1 bottle of Lactiful, you would need to buy 8 bottles at a supplement shop (and that's if they happened to carry all 8 of our herbs), you'd have to pay sales tax, you would have to consult with an herbalist to determine proper dosing, you wouldn't get any guarantee nor any refunds, no bioavailability-enhancers, nor would you get our excellent educational materials.
- Outstanding Ingredients - Not only do we give you 8 milk-producing herbal ingredients, but we also include 4 bioavailablitly-enhancers. 2 of these increase the absorption rate* of the herbs allowing them to more fully enhance your breast milk production. 2 of them act as time-release agents* that keeps the herbs available in your body longer, giving your body more time to make additional milk. Do other products offer even one bioavailablitly-enhancer?
- Three Times Stronger - The daily dose of Lactiful Supply Max is 9,875mg! That's more than 3 times stronger than the next strongest competing product! So to get the same strength as Lactiful with a competing product, you'd need to take 3, 4 or even 6 times as much as the recommended amount on their directions. Please, never do this!
- Free Shipping. Free Returns. - And no sales tax (except in Washington state).
- 24x7 Phone Support - Moms are up in the night taking care of their babies and we're up in the night taking care of them. Call us anytime at 866-217-8330 and talk with a live Lactiful rep. Do you get free, around the clock support - nights, weekends, holidays - from anyone else?
- Free Educational Materials - Free with your order: The Lactiful Method Booklet. This 64 page educational resource was created by Lactiful and edited by a team of certified lactation consultants and registered nurses. It includes 4 step-by-step plans for increasing milk supply - just find the plan that matches your situation! There is a plan for exclusive breastfeeders, another for exclusive pumpers, another for moms who work outside the home, and still another for moms who are supplementing with formula and want to transition baby to breast milk. Increasing breast milk production has never been easier: just follow your plan! Also included in the booklet are time saving tips when pumping, how to create a let-down kit, breast milk storage guidelines, flowcharts to get the most out of your breastfeeding and pumping sessions, a trouble shooting section for when things are not going well and much, much more. We think you'll really love it.
- FDA Registered & Certified Lab - Our wonderful lab is registered and certified by the FDA to make the world's strongest herbal supplement for increasing milk supply.*
- Made in USA - We proudly make Lactiful Supply Max in the USA to ensure the highest quality product possible.
Our all-natural herbal ingredients are: Alfalfa, Anise Seed, Blessed Thistle, Fennel Seed, Fenugreek Seed, Goat's Rue, Marshmallow Root & Nettle Leaf. See our ingredients page for details on every ingredient in Lactiful Supply Max.
According to survey data 27% of moms notice an increase in breast milk production on or before day 3 of starting Lactiful. Another 32% notice an increase between day 4 and day 7. Another 16% notice an increase between day 8 and day 14. If you have not noticed an increase in milk supply after 2 weeks you should visit our returns page and start a return, because further treatment is unlikely to help, however you are welcome to finish out your bottle.
While one study showed that Lactiful helps 2 out 3 moms increase milk supply, it's not a miracle worker for everyone. If you've taken Lactiful at the full dose for 14 days and have not seen an increase it can be really disappointing. Even heartbreaking. We feel it's only right to give you a prompt, hassle-free refund. To get your refund, start a return by completing the simple form on this page. We'll process your return and give you a 100% refund including all shipping costs. If Lactiful doesn't increase your milk supply, your total cost will be $0.00. For complete details, rules and exceptions see The Lactiful Guarantee page.
To ensure maximum safety and quality, Lactiful Supply Max is lovingly crafted in the USA at our FDA registered facility in Hauppauge, New York. Our facility is FDA cGMP Certified which means we meet the FDA standards for consistent supplement quality, purity and strength. All facility functions are overseen by highly trained doctors, pharmacists, and engineers. Although most supplements have good safety records, each person's body will react differently depending on her unique physiology as well as on any other medications, herbs and supplements also being taken. In addition, certain combinations of medications, herbs and nutrients can potentially cause depletions or interactions. For that reason everyone should consult with their primary care doctor before beginning any herbal supplement program, including Lactiful Supply Max.
No. Some of the ingredients in Lactiful can cause uterine contractions, therefore, Lactiful is not safe to take while pregnant.
DO NOT USE if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the ingredients page. (Obvious, we know, but it has happened.)
DO NOT USE if you are pregnant.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR if you have asthma.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR if you have diabetes.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR if you have hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR if you have low blood pressure.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR if you take blood thinning agents.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR if you have any auto-immune disorder, such as Lupus.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR if you have epilepsy.
USE CAUTION if you are allergic to plants in the daisy family.
USE CAUTION if you are allergic to peanuts or chickpeas.
There are no ingredients in Lactiful that contain Gluten, however, Lactiful Supply Max is not certified Gluten Free as it is made on equipment that could have traces of gluten on the equipment.
During a survey 30% of Lactiful users reported experiencing minor discomforts that did not affect their ability to continue the supplement. Those minor side effects reported were gastrointestinal (upset stomach, constipation, diarrhea, stomach cramps, possible gas and baby a little gassy), sore nipples, a maple syrup body odor and odd sensations in the breast. About 1% of Lactiful users report major discomfort that prompted them to stop taking Lactiful Supply Max. The major side effects reported were vomiting, diarrhea and rash.
Babies may also experience gastrointestinal discomfort while the mother is taking Lactiful Supply Max such as fussiness, upset stomach, increased spit ups or diarrhea.
Most gastrointestinal discomforts can be avoided by changing your dosing schedule. See the next question for details.
The all-natural herbs in Lactiful Supply Max while not exotic, are also not typically part of the American diet. It’s the unfamiliarity with the herbs that usually causes gastrointestinal issues such as upset stomach, constipation, gassiness, or diarrhea. If you or your baby experience stomach issues (or are worried that you may) try this: discontinue use for 1 or more days until the symptoms subside then:
- Day 1 & 2: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day
- Day 3 & 4: Take 2 tablets 3 times a day
- Day 5 & 6: Take 3 tablets 3 times a day
- Day 7 & 8: Take 4 tablets 3 times a day
- Day 9 and beyond: Take 5 tablets 3 times a day
This gentle approach to taking the tablets gives the body time to get used to the unfamiliar herbs and therefore the body is much less likely to rebel with unpleasant gastrointestinal reactions.
Dosing & Usage Questions
Take five tablets three times per day, preferably with a meal, to increase milk supply. We know 5 tablets, 3 times a day is a lot so let us explain. Other commercial products give you 1 or 2 milk-enhancing herbs, but we want to give you the best chance to increase milk production* so we craft Supply Max with 8 milk-supply increasing herbs* and 4 bioavailability-enhancers! Putting so much in, increases the size so if we were to make it into one tablet that you took 3 times a day, that one tablet would be as thick as your pinky finger and nearly as long! We figure there's not too many who would want to choke that down that large of a table, so instead, we chose to make Supply Max into m&m sized tablets that are much easier to swallow, but the compromise is that you take 5 of them at a time.
For the full dose, you'll take five tablets morning, noon and night, preferably with a meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can spread them out over the course of a meal if you want, or take them all at one time during or just after the meal.
Lactiful Supply Max is powerful! In order to pack 9,875 mg of all-natural, milk supply-enhancing herbs into such a powerful daily dose, we had to choose between making that dose 6 large "horse" pills or 15 smaller tablets. We choose the smaller, "fun-size" tablets that are more enjoyable to take.
Most customers (63%) are able to get the milk increase they want with one bottle of Lactiful.* However some customers find they need to continue to take Lactiful the entire time they are breastfeeding or pumping to keep milk production up.* Still others start and stop Lactiful as needed. You may find over the course of your nursing relationship that there are times that you have less milk (during times of stress, or illness for example) and you may wish to take Supply Max again to build your supply back up. Many mothers find that when they return to work, or need to be pumping regularly that Supply Max is a wonderful way to ensure that you have enough milk for both pumping and for baby.* Each situation is unique.
Once your milk supply is well established (generally after about 1 month of taking Supply Max) you can begin to decrease the number of tablets you are taking. First decrease to 12 tablets a day (from the full dose of 15 tablets a day). Take 4 tablets, 3 times daily for 1 week. Pay close attention to your milk supply and your baby's mood during nursing. If you see any decrease in supply or if your baby seems frustrated while nursing, increase back to the full dosage and try again in a week. If everything goes well with 12 tablets a day then, after 1 week, drop to 9 tablets a day (3 tablets 3 times daily). Again try for 1 week. If your milk supply remains high, proceed to 6 tablets a day (2 tablets 3 times daily). If your milk supply remains high, proceed to 3 tablets a day (1 tablet 3 times daily). Continue this dosage for 2 weeks, then stop completely.
If you return to work full time take the full dosage of 15 tablets a day until pumping and breastfeeding are well established (often 2 weeks or more) and you are regularly getting the amount of milk you need from pumping. After that you may begin the tapering off process (see the previous question), however many women who pump regularly find that maintaining a low dosage (3-12 tablets per day) is extremely helpful because of the let-down enhancing qualities of Lactiful.
For best results, Supply Max should be taken with a meal.
The Lactiful Supply Max tablet is about the size of an m&m candy.
We carefully craft each tablet to be as easy to swallow as possible. Not only are the tablets small, but we coat each tablet with pharmaceutical glaze. This glaze extends shelf life and protects the tablets from moisture, and it makes the tablets tasteless and provides a smooth finish that's easy to swallow. The Lactiful Supply Max tablet is thin and round - these round tablets are much easier to swallow than thick torpedo-shaped tablets you may have seen. A Lactiful customer, Adriana Austin sent us an email, "I'm happy to report that after 20 years of not being able to swallow pills I was able to swallow these." Of course your experience of swallowing the tablet may vary from Adriana's. If you do experience difficulty in swallowing the tablets, try crushing your dose with a rolling pin and mixing the fragments in applesauce or a smoothie.
It's true that liquid supplements are completely absorbed much faster than either capsules or tablets, but when the supplement is very potent, like Lactiful Supply Max, faster is definitely NOT better. There are limits to how fast any given nutrient can be absorbed per unit of time. Once that limit is reached and all absorption pathways are filled, everything left over is wasted. With high potency formulas, it's best to have them with a meal to slow absorption naturally. We've also included two inactive ingredients that act to delay the release of the herbs. This keeps the milk making herbs available to your body for several hours after each dose whereas a liquid supplement might only be available to your body for 10 minutes. With any lactation supplement a long bioavailability is far preferable to the immediate, but short bioavailability of a liquid supplement.
Both shipping and return shipping are free.
We know you want to increase breast milk supply right away. We ship every business day and all orders are shipped via priority mail from the US Postal Service. This service typically takes 2-3 days to anywhere in the USA.
No, not directly. Many of our international customers have friends or family living in the USA receive the Lactiful package and forward it along internationally. If you do not have someone in the USA, you can open an account at My US (myus.com) and have your package delivered to any of 220 countries worldwide. Additional shipping fees, billed by My US will apply. Lactiful is not associated with My US in any way.
It's simple. Try Lactiful at the full dose for 14 days and if you are not happy with your increase in milk supply apply for a return and we will give you a 100% money-back, prompt and hassle-free refund. We even pay shipping costs both ways. See our full guarantee on The Lactiful Guarantee page for details and exceptions.
Returns are easy with Lactiful. Simply complete the form on our returns page to start a return. We will take it from there.
No. Sometimes low milk supply problems don't occur until baby is six months old or older. Supply Max is just as effective if you've been lactating a short time or a long time.*
Absolutely, Lactiful Supply Max can be helpful for both inducing lactation and for re-lactation.* The key to remember is that Lactiful alone is not going to induce lactation - you'll need to pair Lactiful with A LOT of pumping to achieve your goals. When you place your order with Lactiful you'll also receive The Lactiful Method booklet which has a step-by-step guide for moms who are exclusively pumping. Combine dedication, following this plan and Lactiful Supply Max and you will have a good chance of inducing lactation and re-lactation.
Please visit our contact us page.